Thresholds is fostering significant, lasting recovery from mental illness in the lives of thousands of individuals every day. Throughout Chicago and beyond, Thresholds helps people with severe mental illness create paths towards recovery, reclaim their lives, and achieve more than even they perhaps believed possible.
Your gift will help us make an even greater difference in the lives of our members – and those yet to come.
There are so many ways that you can support Thresholds’ life-saving community mental healthcare services. The simplest way is to make a donation to support our work. Your dollars support programs and services that help people reclaim their lives and live with dignity every day.
- You can make easily make a one-time donation, set up a monthly giving plan, or give a memorial or honoraria gift on our website.
- For assistance with planned giving, estate gifts, or stock gift transfer please contact Dennis Hills-Cooper, Senior Director of Major Gifts – 773.572.5205
- For foundation and corporate support, please contact Natalie DeGrechie, Director of Institutional Giving – 773.572.6206
- For event sponsorships and event information, please contact Sarah Babu, Manager of Special Events – 773.572.5203
- For all media and press inquiries, please contact Emily Moen, Director of Public Relations and Marketing – 773.572.5172
- To inquire about use of photos or use of the Thresholds logo and brand, please contact Caity-Shea Violette, Manager of Marketing and Communications – 773-572-5201
- For all other inquiries, please contact Brent Peterson, Vice President of Development and Marketing – 773.572.5202