If you are a member of the media and wish to speak with a representative from Thresholds, please contact Emily Moen, Director of Public Relations and Marketing, at 773-572-5172.
Thresholds is one of the nation’s leading social service agencies focused on:
- community behavioral healthcare
- psychiatric rehabilitation
- serious mental illnesses including schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and major depression
- community outreach and support
- special populations with mental illness, including young adults, deaf and hard of hearing, veterans, persons with criminal justice backgrounds, and persons with mental illness and substance abuse disorders
If you wish to write or produce a story about mental illness for a publication or program, don’t hesitate to contact Thresholds for expert quotes on any of these subjects and more, recovery stories featuring some of our members, or award-winning programs or resources to help you complete your piece.