If you are a member of the media and wish to speak with a representative from Thresholds, please contact Emily Moen, Vice President of Public Relations and Marketing, at 773-572-5172.
Thresholds is one of the oldest and largest providers of mental health and substance use treatment in Illinois. Based in Chicago, Illinois, Thresholds is one of the nation’s leading social service agencies focused on:
- community based mental health
- substance use treatment
- psychiatric rehabilitation
- serious mental illness including schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and major depression
- supportive housing
- homeless outreach services for those with mental illness
- community outreach and wraparound support services, including Assertive Community Treatment
- early intervention for serious mental illness
- special populations with mental illness, including young adults, deaf and hard of hearing, veterans, persons with criminal justice backgrounds, and persons with mental illness and substance abuse disorders
If you wish to write or produce a story about mental illness for a publication or program, please don’t hesitate to contact Thresholds for expert quotes on any of these subjects and more, recovery stories featuring some of our clients, or award-winning programs or resources to help you complete your piece.